PhD University of Maryland
Biophysics, NMR Spectroscopy, Structural Biology. Areas of focus:
- Biological NMR of nucleic acids, proteins, and their complexes with ligand molecules.
- Development of multidimensional NMR spectroscopic methods for structure-function studies of biomolecules.
- Structure-functional study of proteins in human DNA replication.
- Lead compound screening and design by NMR.
- Bo Zhou, Changdong Liu, Yanyan Geng and Guang Zhu* (2015) Topology of a G-quadruplex DNA formed by C9orf72 hexanucleotide repeats associated with ALS and FTD. Sci. Rep. 5: 16673
- Bo Zhou, Yanyan Geng, Changdong Liu, Haitao Miao, Yaguang Ren, Naining Xu, Xiao Shi, Yingying You, Tunglun Lee, and Guang Zhu* (2018) Characterization of distinct parallel and antiparallel G-quadruplexes formed by two-repeat ALS and FTD related GGGGCC sequence. Sci. Rep. 8:2366.
- Changdong Liu, Rentian Wu, Bo Zhou, Jiafeng Wang, Bik Tye, Chun Liang* and Guang Zhu* (2012) Structural Insights into the Cdt1-Mediated Mcm2-7 Chromatin Loading. Nucleic Acids Res. 40, 3208-17.
- Bo Zhou, Changdong Liu, Zhiwen Xu, and Guang Zhu* (2012) Structural basis for homeodomain recognition by the cell cycle regulator Geminin, Proc. Natl.
Acad. Sci. U S A. 109 23 8931-8938
- Guang Zhu* and Xuejun Yao (2008) TROSY-based NMR experiments for large biomolecules, Prog. in NMR Spectroscopy. 52 49-68