PhD Rutgers University
Cellular and molecular mechanisms of axonal regeneration failure in adult mammalian central nervous system.
- Weng Y-L, Wang X, Ran A, Cassin J, Vissers C, Liu Y, Liu Y, Xu T, Wang X, Wong S, Joseph J, Dore L, Dong Q, Zheng W, Jin P, Wu H, Shen B, Zhuang X, He C, Liu K, Song H, Ming G-L. m6A Epitranscriptomic Regulation of Axon Regeneration in the Adult Mammalian Nervous System. Neuron, 2018 Jan:97(2), 313-325. e6
- Chen W, Lu N*, Ding Y*, Wang Y*, Chan LT, Wang X, Gao X, Jiang S, Liu K. Rapamycin-resistant mTOR activity is required for sensory axon regeneration induced by a conditioning lesion. eNeuro 2016 Dec 19. DOI: 10.1523/ENEURO.0358-16.2016 (Epub)
- Li S*, Yang C*, Zhang L, Gao X, Wang X, Liu W, Wang Y, Jiang S, Wong YH, Zhang Y, Liu K. Promoting axon regeneration in the adult CNS by modulation of the melanopsin/GPCR signaling. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2016 Feb 16;113(7):1937-42.
- Du K*, Zheng S*, Zhang Q*, Li S, Gao X, Wang J, Jiang L, Liu K. Pten deletion promotes regrowth of corticospinal tract axons 1 year after spinal cord injury. Journal of Neuroscience 2015 July 1;35(26): 9754-9763.
- Li S*, He Q*, Wang H, Tang X, Ho KW, Gao X, Zhang Q, Shen Y, Cheung A, Wong F, Wong YH, Ip NY, Jiang L, Yung WH, Liu K. Injured adult retinal axons with Pten and Socs3 co-deletion reform active synapses with suprachiasmatic neurons. Neurobiology of Disease 2015 Jan;73:366-76. Epub 2014 Oct 16.