PhD University of Washington
Current research areas include
- Mass spectrometry-based quantitative and functional PTM proteomics and interactomics
- Post-translational modification (PTM) and protein-protein interaction networks in eukaryotic cell signaling and cycling
- Biotechnology and molecular systems biology
- Wang, K., Yang, Z., Qing, D., Ren, F., Liu, S., Zheng, Q., Liu, J., Zhang, W., Dai, C., Wu, M., Chehab, E.W., Braam, J.,Li, Ning*. (2018). Quantitative and functional posttranslational modification proteomics reveals that TREPH1 plays a role in plant touch-delayed bolting. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 115, E10265–E10274.
- Liu, SC, Yu, FC, Yang Z, Wang T, Xiong, H Chang, C, Yu, WC*, and Ning Li* (2018) Establishment of dimethyl labelling-based quantitative acetylproteomics in Arabidopsis.Mol Cell Proteomics 17, 1010 -1027.
- Qing, Dongjin, Yang, Zhu, Li, Mingzhe, Wong, Wai Shing, Guo, Guangyu, Liu, Shichang, Guo, Hongwei, Ning Li* (2016) Quantitative and Functional Phosphoproteomic Analysis Reveals that Ethylene Regulates Water Transport via the C-terminal Phosphorylation of Aquaporin PIP2;1 in Arabidopsis. Molecular Plant. 9, 158–174.
- Zhu Yang, Guangyu Guo, Manyu Zhang, Claire Y. Liu, Qin Hu, Henry Lam,Han Cheng, Yu Xue, Jiayang Li, and Ning Li*(2013) Stable Isotope Metabolic Labeling-Based Quantitative Phosphoproteomic Analysis of Arabidopsis Mutants Reveals Ethylene-Regulated Time-Dependent Phosphoproteins and Putative Substrates of CONSTITUTIVE TRIPLE RESPONSE 1 Kinase. Mol Cell Proteomics. 12, 3559-3582.
- Li Y, Shu Y, Peng C, Zhu L, Guo G, Li, Ning* (2012) AQUIP: Absolute Quantitation of Isoforms of Post-translationally modified proteins in transgenic organism. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2012 11: 272-285.
organized by Prof. Ning Li